Guest: Music Artist Natasha Miha
Natasha Miha is a professional opera singer, interpreter of classical and contemporary music and composer in the field of popular music genres. Her versatility, vocal power and range allow her to perform a wide variety of musical styles with creativity and technical mastery.
She has performed and participated in many events and concerts across the country and beyond. Her musicality and musical sensibility is easily recognizable in her solo multimedia concerts and recitals, where she courageously shows her ideas of vocal interpretation and gives a transformative presence in the arts. As a solo artist and performer she collaborates with professional photographers and animators, who contribute with their works of art to offer a better multimedia effect on the overall performance, complementing the meaning and the message of the music repertoire and giving it a whole another dimension.
As an interpreter, she found her truest vocal expression within the realms of opera singing, but her musical output is also notable in the contemporary genres, where she delivers the vocal sections with rock attitude and flair.
Starting at the age of 5 as a young choir singer and pianist, she continuously acquired her knowledge and comprehensive education in the field of classical music and opera performance. In 2013, she graduated at the opera-singing department at FMU Skopje with the highest grade Cum Laude. In 2016 she finished her Master’s Degree, gaining the title Master of Arts in Music.
During her music education, Natasha has participated in numerous competitions, both within the state and abroad, winning a number of awards, most notably in the field of solfeggio.
Awards and recognitions:
– Golden Plaque for a special contribution to cooperation, development, nurturing the heritage, tradition, culture and art of the First International Cultural Event “Days of Ilyo-2014” at ZKU “Ilo Anteski – Smok” (2014)
– First Prize for Music Competition at the State Competition for Music Students (2003, 2005, 2007, 2011)
– Second Prize in Chamber Music at the State Competition for Students and Music Students (2005)
– Masterclass of Inva Mula (soprano) – Faculty of Fine Arts – Tetovo (2018)
– Masterclass of Mihailo Arsenski (tenor) – MOB – Skopje (2017)
– Masterclass of Baldo Mikulic – Werbeck technique of singing and voice care – FMU – Skopje (2013)
– Masterclass of Eleanor Valkenburg (soprano) – FMU – Skopje (2012)
Performances and concerts:
– International Blues and Jazz Festival, Kosovska Mitrovica (2018)
– Live performance at Struga Music Autumn (2018)
– Concerts of Ensemble KonTempora, Stip and Skopje (2017)
– Concert of romantic and popular songs for voice and piano, Skopje (2017)
– Solo concert, multimedia project within the manifestation “Golden Lira”, Skopje (2016)
– Official opening of Struga Music Autumn, Struga (2016)
– Solo concert, multimedia project (“Recital”), Tetovo (2015)
– Solo performances with the choir Pro Ars, concerts “Jubilees”, Skopje (2015)
– Solo performances within the manifestation “Russian evening”, Tetovo (2014)
– First solo concert in Tetovo, (2013)
– Solo show with the choir “Menada” at the festival “Golden Villa” in Prijedor, Bosnia (2010)
– The youngest participant at the Concert of young music talents during the Days of Macedonian Music – Skopje, (2005)
– Station: Innermost – recording a prog rock EP (current)
– Damir Puh – “Recollection”, album (2017)
– Fame’s Projects (2014-2018)
– Solo performance in “In Heaven”, film music, “Zhong Kui: Snow Girl And The Dark Crystal” (Javier Navarrete in collaboration with Nicolas Dodd, Sam Okell production ), MRT Skopje (2014)
– Bondi Blue (Omnia) – singles “Znam“, “Zaludno e“, “Daj zaboravi” (2012 – 2013)
Current engagements and projects:
– Lead vocal, songwriter, lyricist, keyboard player at Station: Innermost
– Lead vocal, songwriter, lyricist, producer at Bondi Blue
– Lead Vocal touring with Damir Puh